Volunteer duties include:
- Searching for lost dogs & cats
- Posting neon signs
- Creating, printing and hanging flyers
- Posting and Sharing on Facebook
- Setting traps and game-cameras and checking them
- Setting out comfort stations (pet beds, owner's dirty clothes)
- Being a part of a search party to look for lost pets
- Cleaning up all supplies after a rescue mission is complete
*Each rescue is different and depends on many factors. All missions have a Mission Coordinator who determines the appropriate actions to take during every step of the search.
Help make a difference and sign up to volunteer today!
Please click the button below to electronically sign the Search and Rescue waiver and you will be added to our Volunteer list.